I'm sure this has been posted before but I just can't find it.

When I get a phone call my storm rings once and then pauses a while before ringing again. I've installed the ring and vibe program. It rings and vibes the first time and then it vibes three more times until it rings again.

Any ideas?
    12-29-08 04:23 PM
    Could it be your ringtone? I have not seen this.
    12-29-08 04:25 PM
    I'm using the ringtones that came on the storm so I don't think that would be the problem
    12-29-08 04:27 PM
    It will depend on how many vibrates yo have it set too. Also on vibandring it will depend on how many vibs you have it set to. If the ringtone ends before your vibs set, it will finish vib before ringing again.
    12-29-08 04:32 PM
    Mine vibrates a few times b4 it starts ringing.
    12-29-08 04:35 PM
    the number of vibes was set on 9 so I changed it to 2. This helped quite a bit but its still kind of slow between rings.

but its better. thanks
    12-29-08 04:51 PM
    yea ive noticed that with just a ringtone and the vibrate "on", the one vibration is a few seconds then it pauses before playing a ringtone...i changed mine to custom--2 medium vibes and then a ringtone. but same thing with my BBM...it vibrates once and then pauses and then makes the noise...
    12-29-08 04:57 PM
    I'm sure this has been posted before but I just can't find it.

When I get a phone call my storm rings once and then pauses a while before ringing again. I've installed the ring and vibe program. It rings and vibes the first time and then it vibes three more times until it rings again.

Any ideas?
    Don't know if it is the same for the storm, but I have the curve, i also have ring and vibe, go into profile and set the option to tone only, if you have it set on vibrate + tone, it works against the vib&ring program, thus you get a short ring then your vibration.
    hope this work!
    12-29-08 05:06 PM
    Don't know if it is the same for the storm, but I have the curve, i also have ring and vibe, go into profile and set the option to tone only, if you have it set on vibrate + tone, it works against the vib&ring program, thus you get a short ring then your vibration.
    hope this work!
    Good reminder I didn't think of this.

yea ive noticed that with just a ringtone and the vibrate "on", the one vibration is a few seconds then it pauses before playing a ringtone...i changed mine to custom--2 medium vibes and then a ringtone. but same thing with my BBM...it vibrates once and then pauses and then makes the noise...
    Mine vibrates a few times b4 it starts ringing.
    Yes that is how a BB rings. There is an application called VibAndRing. It will let your BB vibrate and ring at the same time. Here is the link: VibAndRing
    Last edited by vndlewis; 12-29-08 at 06:03 PM.
    12-29-08 05:52 PM
    Does the Vibandring app work? I'm thinking about buying it
    12-29-08 08:01 PM
    I have it and love it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-29-08 11:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD