They kind of dropped the ball on this launch. I'm sure pressure from Verizon and other providers are too blame as well. Perhaps they should reinvest as well. The sooner they knock these bugs out the more successful they will be all around.
    12-03-08 12:10 PM
    Ill hold my breath on that one.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-03-08 12:15 PM
    Ill hold my breath on that one.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Then you'd die.
    12-03-08 12:21 PM
    I dont know about you...but I am satisfied with my purchase. I think it was well worth it. Wish I could say that about some of my other electronic purchases.
    12-03-08 12:21 PM
    Yeah ditto I think it's a great phone. People compare it to the iPhone but they don't seem to remember the bugs and problems when that first came out... there are some problems to be sure but nothing big and nothing that they aren't working on fixing and have already showed their efforts with the new patches....it'll only get better from here
    12-03-08 12:34 PM
    They kind of dropped the ball on this launch. I'm sure pressure from Verizon and other providers are too blame as well. Perhaps they should reinvest as well. The sooner they knock these bugs out the more successful they will be all around.
    Now I've heard everything... this is a ridiculous post... I suppose the executives at Burger King shouldn't get a Christmas bonus this year either since they serve crap for food... give me a break...
    12-03-08 12:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD