Whose going early and which store? I'll be @ the West Broad St. Store.
    11-19-08 12:46 PM
    There are 2 stores on Broad. I think the Gaskins store is opening early. What time are you getting there?
    11-19-08 01:10 PM
    I'll be @ the one closer to downtown near Wistar Dr. around 7:30ish. I talked to them today they are being pretty tight lipped about anything Storm related. They said they will open @ 8am though which means I will only be a little late to work. I just have to remember to reset my blackberry on the BES and turn the policy from no phone to allow phone. I currently have a company supplied 8830 that doesn't have a voice plan so no phone. That way when they provision it I will be able to sync to my BES and make sure I have the right policy.
    11-19-08 01:21 PM
    This one?

West Broad Street
    7720 W Broad St
    Richmond, VA 23294
    (804) 755-6760

I confirmed the 8:00 time yesterday, as well. The guys across from Short Pump mall said they already had 150 pre-orders, and that he didn't know how many more phones we was getting. Of course, then you call someone else, and they're not taking preorders, so who knows.
    11-19-08 01:38 PM
    This one?

West Broad Street
    7720 W Broad St
    Richmond, VA 23294
    (804) 755-6760

I confirmed the 8:00 time yesterday, as well. The guys across from Short Pump mall said they already had 150 pre-orders, and that he didn't know how many more phones we was getting. Of course, then you call someone else, and they're not taking preorders, so who knows.
    Yeah, that's the one. I called that one a couple of times. I couldn't get a pre-order either, so I'm not sure what he's talking about either. I was going to go through my business rep, but he can only get me one for delivery on tuesday and I will be out of town wednesday and want more time to play with it for a day before I go out of town. (So I can upload some music/movies/pictures and so forth). I am going to call them back to see if they will have accessories available Friday. I heard we can get them @ 50% off.
    11-19-08 01:43 PM
    I love Google Maps. Just street viewed it, as I hadn't seen that store. It's directly across the street from the old American Cafe.

Shoot me a PM with your info. I'm going to call my corporate rep one more time before I decide to buy it onsite, but most likely, I won't be able to wait until Saturday or Monday.
    11-19-08 01:51 PM
    It's weird I finally got someone to answer the phone @ the Gaskins. I got on the list but she said that they will not receive enough phones to cover the amount of people on the list and it's a first come first serve basis. She said that they aren't opening early. Do you think that many people in Richmond will want a Storm? Maybe they don't visit this sight? She doesn't know why none of the other VZW stores are not doing a list. So, my plan will be head to Einsteins bagels grab a coffee, head to the first store 7720 see if I can get one. If not, then head down to the store I'm on the list and hope there isn't a line? If I can't get one there, then there is always the southside.
    11-19-08 01:52 PM
    I'll be at the Verizon store in Mechanicsville around 7:30am.
    11-19-08 06:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD