Hey there people. Is there any reason why im not able to revieve my mms messages. Two people have told me hey did you get my message? and did not receive either one of them. My bro in law tried to send me a pic. and didnt go through. the other was an animation and did not go through.

PLEASE HELP.
    03-01-09 01:46 PM
    Try pulling your battery. That happened to me and I pulled the battery for about 30 seconds and replaced it and viola! These Storms are very unstable so get used to pulling your battery a lot.
    03-01-09 01:54 PM
    1st Gen phones can have quite a bit of quirks...but what big technological device hasnt? Try checking your options,,then mms,, Make sure your multimedia reception is on always..and your automatic retrieval is set for home only...and always make sure u save ur settings. so they can take effect
    03-01-09 02:11 PM
    Aye try sending yourself a pic message if that doesn't free it up, contact your service provider and tell them about the issues that you are having.
    03-01-09 02:56 PM
    I have heard that people using .109 have been having mms trouble so check ur os version

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-01-09 03:37 PM
    Yea i think it was a the battery pull i did that fixed it. i had received the pic moments later. i think its cuz these people are not on my network and it lags out just to receive em. when my wife sends me them it gets to me pretty quick. shes on the verizon network too.
    03-07-09 06:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD