I am sending my phone back because I have been having problems with it over the last few weeks. I have been running the leaked OS's but I switched to the official .75 for the last week. My question is that is there anything else I need to change before I send it back to verizon? I don't want to get hit with a full price charge.
    02-24-09 08:27 AM
    No, just send it back to them the way it came... or with the latest official update .75. And you should be fine.
    02-24-09 08:41 AM
    You should delete any apps you have downloaded not from the blackberry HELP! website. Not sure if it will matter but when i brought mine in for dust under the screen the first thing the rep asked me was did you download any other applications on your phone. I deleted all of them before so i told her no.

However I forgot to switch back to .75 from .99. Luckily they didn't notice.
    02-24-09 11:08 AM
    You should delete any apps you have downloaded not from the blackberry HELP! website. Not sure if it will matter but when i brought mine in for dust under the screen the first thing the rep asked me was did you download any other applications on your phone. I deleted all of them before so i told her no.

However I forgot to switch back to .75 from .99. Luckily they didn't notice.
    02-24-09 11:09 AM
    I need to return my Storm to Verizon but I have been updating OS's for the last few months. Can someone give me a heads up as to how to downgrade my OS to the offical one so i dont get hit with charges? thanks
    07-27-09 08:15 AM
    07-27-09 08:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD