So I got my replacement and it's worse than the one I have now, so I am going to return.

Just one question...Verizon says that when returning a phone, only send the phone and keep all memory cards and accessories. My replacement was a brand new box. Does this mean I can keep the 8gb card and all the accessories and just send back the phone?

Thanks
    12-10-08 02:49 PM
    No. Whatever they sent, you send back unless you want to be charged for those items.
    12-10-08 02:58 PM
    god i hope my replacement isnt as bad as some of yours, might just have to keep my original and deal with the screen and buttons lol
    12-10-08 02:59 PM
    LOL - it's worth a shot!
    12-10-08 03:06 PM
    The camera on my replacement was horrible. I sent it right back.

Reminder: don't get caught up on just the click, check everything and make sure its ALL up to par.
    12-10-08 03:14 PM
    My replacement phone SUCKS. I will be returning it before even activating it. I can tell that the phone clicks much worse than my other one. Both are made in Mexico 5. The newer one is 21 not 19. But the 19 works much better. Only thing i do like about the new one is that the 4 buttons are flush with the phone and screen. Consider me very pissed off.
    12-11-08 12:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD