I'm getting ready to return my storm for the second time.
    1. Screen froze would not unfreeze even with hard reset.
    2. Screen kept freezing, dust under screen
    The phone is great just wish they would fix the bugs. I didn't realize that there was going to be so many.
    I heard that the new .90 was going to be released soon from a verizon rep. Hopefully this will fix some of the issues.
    The dust.... well that is another issue. I dont know what someone was thinking with a screen that didn't have a rubber seal at least.
    01-26-09 09:13 PM
    I
    The dust.... well that is another issue. I dont know what someone was thinking with a screen that didn't have a rubber seal at least.
    What do you mean dust under the screen? What happens when dust gets under it?
    01-26-09 09:27 PM
    Good for you --- Now get on with your life.
    01-26-09 09:32 PM
    I think mine will get returned.

This one is just full of graphical glitches. Sometimes the screen won't change when I lock it. Sometimes it will half change. Sometimes it won't change when I unlock it. Sometimes, when I turn it sideways, half the screen is white. Every time I lock or unlock I get the hourglass.

My old Storm, returned for constant rebooting, did none of this.
    Worse, this Storm still constantly reboots. I think that must be a software thing related to the signal it gets in my apartment building. Maybe not.

But these graphical glitches are frustrating. I'll reinstall the OS tomorrow first, but it's insane.
    01-26-09 10:24 PM
    Actually, more troublesome, it doesn't vibrate when it's set on "vibrate only."
    01-26-09 10:42 PM
    Dust under the screen looks like dark specks on pictures and videos. When the phone is not on you can see the build-up under the glass. It affects all quality of the screen.
    01-27-09 07:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD