I made the title vague so you can read this. Is there anyway to always show every image on emails? Or do you have to always select "Get Image"?
    07-07-09 05:22 PM
    Nope, it's been discussed. It's both a slight security measure and also a way of conserving bandwidth for some that don't have unlimited data plans (other carriers).
    07-07-09 06:07 PM
    yeah i was wondering that too. it is so annoying to have to click on get images alllll the time.

maybe someone in the know how should make a small cheap ( preferably free ) app to fix this issue for all the ones who have unlimited data plans.

dennis
    07-07-09 11:40 PM
    Yes... someone make this app. I will give you a dollar. Maybe two. But make the app free for everyone... Don't worry, you'll still get your dollar.
    07-08-09 04:18 AM
    Probably well worth the dollar or two if someone can come up with this app. Maybe a simple app that automatically simulates the "GET IMAGES" function on the BB. Even if you make it free, I'm sure the fame and all the people thanking you will be well worth your time.
    07-08-09 04:41 AM
    I agree with Mr Wang!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-08-09 10:15 AM
    I agree. It's pretty annoying that you can't just set it to "trust" a certain sender and always load the images.

Next up is making it so that emails with images don't look like a dog tried to put a puzzle together
    07-08-09 11:45 AM
    Nice. Something for all to think about doing. Thanks for the input!
    07-08-09 07:02 PM
    I made the title vague so you can read this. Is there anyway to always show every image on emails? Or do you have to always select "Get Image"?
    there is a get all images option
    07-08-09 08:11 PM
    I too agree with Mr. Wangster
    07-18-09 11:00 AM
    I too agree with Mr. Wangster
    Did this get made?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-19-10 06:44 PM
    Can you tell us where the Get All Images option is. I know it’s there as I used it once and can’t remember my way back to it.
    12-22-14 03:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD