Hey developpers.

I'd really like a calorie calculator for my storm. Not one that already has the calories for everything in, but one where I could enter a food item or meal myself, enter the calorie amount and have it saved, so the next time I come to it I can just click the item I've already entered myself and it adds up daily totals.

I don't know if this could be possible to do, but I would appreciate it if somebody would try to.

02-13-09 02:03 PM
    Hey developpers.

I'd really like a calorie calculator for my storm. Not one that already has the calories for everything in, but one where I could enter a food item or meal myself, enter the calorie amount and have it saved, so the next time I come to it I can just click the item I've already entered myself and it adds up daily totals.

I don't know if this could be possible to do, but I would appreciate it if somebody would try to.

I would like something like that too.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-13-09 02:05 PM
    Not a mobile app but FitDay - Free Weight Loss and Diet Journal is great for doing this. I recommend it to all my clients. There are built in foods and you can add your own just by entering the information right from the nutrition label.
    02-13-09 03:32 PM
    I would like to see that but to where you could select a particular food item and it give the calorie and I can add it to my caloric intake for the day

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-13-09 03:40 PM
    There would be a manual alternative. just print the table of calories per 100 gram in the link below... there are foods categories in each table... i used it also. I put in inside my kitchen.
    04-01-09 10:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD