hey guys new here but i adore your forums. anyway i just got my storm a couple days ago, upgraded the os a couple times and am now on .103. i love it but theres something i wish they would do and thats to turn up the headphone audio for music, im a little hard of hearing and its really low for me. wondering if any of you awesome coders out there could maybe whip together something to just turn up the volume a bit. by the way i have audio boost on and the loud setting. thank you.
    02-12-09 01:12 AM
    Hate to be "that guy", but is the volume turned up?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-12-09 01:35 AM
    heh of course. its all the way up
    02-12-09 02:50 PM
    so you have audio boost on and set to loud, plus the volume is turned all the way up?

not to be rude, but just how hard of hearing are you? I don't consider myself to be Daredevil over here, but I have audio boost off, normal setting, and usually I have to turn the volume DOWN when playing music and whatnot.

the other thing to consider is another headset. it's possible that the plug either doesnt go all the way in or that the headset itself is just, well, crappy. case in point - I put in a set of sony earphones == louder than I can describe. yet, when I put in a set of speakers (walkman speakers, as it were) == very low volume to the point that full blast volume is just not enough.
    02-12-09 06:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD