i am running .109 on my new/replacement storm, and everything has a weird undertone color, is this the color issue that so many other have been getting, it is like a weird yellowish color to the screen and is pretty evident.
    03-03-09 01:11 AM
    I believe alot of people reported the color issue as being a slight bluish color (where colors were "cooler" than they should've been). yellow sounds like a different issue, but an issue nonetheless. may want to try reloading the OS, but it sounds like its a phone issue. dd it happen on .75 when you got it?
    03-03-09 01:13 AM
    I believe alot of people reported the color issue as being a slight bluish color (where colors were "cooler" than they should've been). yellow sounds like a different issue, but an issue nonetheless. may want to try reloading the OS, but it sounds like its a phone issue. dd it happen on .75 when you got it?
    unfortunateltly i didn't pay attention.
    03-03-09 01:18 AM
    lol well, i suppose beings as you know what you're doing, you can tryr reloading .75 and seeing if it does it. worth a shot in my opinion.
    03-03-09 01:20 AM
    probably gonna have to do that, unfortunately, i have not time at the moment, gotta get some beauty sleep.
    03-03-09 01:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD