The screen DEFINITELY clicks much better. Very glad I swapped the phone. However, I'm kind of turned off by what i've discovered.

The new phone has SLIGHT white/grey discoloration at the very bottom of the screen, like you can tell that the light source is coming from the bottom of the screen (near the BB buttons).

Also, i noticed under the border on the left and right (in the middle of the screen) sides of the screen, I can see this gray block/line where it looks like the screen is actually two pieces. of course, it has to be at an extreme angle when the screen is entirely white but NEITHER of these issues are present in my first phone. BLAH i might be being too pick, i think I can live with it

haha so do i keep the one with the new click and not as well made screen or do I leave the cardboard behind my first phone and have a ghetto rigged click with an amazing screen?

ill probably just keep the new one w the better click
    12-01-08 06:36 PM
    just be glad you recieved your phone. alot of us never recieved one phone unlike you who has recieved two phones........sigh
    12-01-08 07:36 PM
    ^^^^^ I'm with stormsearcher! it hasn't even hit Canada yet and people are returning and receiving 2 lol!!
    good luck!
    12-01-08 07:46 PM
    yeah no kidding.. what about people like us who already paid for the thing and other people are already getting replacements??

I hope you like my phone.. I guess it was sent to you instead of me.
    12-01-08 07:51 PM
    I have also recieved my 2nd phone and the click is amazing and 1000x better. Also there is not much if a lag or any slowness
    12-01-08 07:54 PM
    JMO. I would return that one also and again if I had too till I got one that was right. You paid for a new phone not one that has this wrong or that wrong and have to make a decision on which bad one to keep. Again JMO.

We haven't recieved ours at my work yet as we got the push-off from Verizon and are still waiting, but if it is not right it will go back till we get ones that are and on top of that my IT guy will get some kind of discount or something as he always does for dealing with the crap. He always does.
    Last edited by CADD_MAN; 12-01-08 at 08:09 PM. Reason: I screwed up..
    12-01-08 08:05 PM
    i started messing with it.. the click is DEFINITELY a LOT better. haha sorry to the rest of you that havent even gotten yours yet i know that sucks!

anyway, i think im keeping this second one. those things are minor and with how great im doing with the click, im happy. only time i see why is when phone is booting up or in options and thats the only time i can see the light at the bottom so im good
    12-01-08 08:12 PM
    i started messing with it.. the click is DEFINITELY a LOT better. haha sorry to the rest of you that havent even gotten yours yet i know that sucks!

anyway, i think im keeping this second one. those things are minor and with how great im doing with the click, im happy. only time i see why is when phone is booting up or in options and thats the only time i can see the light at the bottom so im good
    If you like it and can deal with it thats cool.
    Maybe if you whiners stopped whining about your phones and getting replacements they would have enough for us to get ours finally.. LOL... JK...
    If they made them right in the first place and had some QC to catch any mistakes alot of these problems may have been avoided altogether.
    12-01-08 08:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD