i would like to know if its very hard to replace those part on the picture ?

and where can i buy them ?

mines are really scratched and i would like my storm look little newer !

thx
    06-21-09 04:00 PM
    Don't know about replacement parts, but just get yourself a case for the thing to cover it up...
    06-21-09 04:04 PM
    hit up ebay for a broke phone, just make sure it has the parts you need.
    06-21-09 04:31 PM
    i would like to know if its very hard to replace those part on the picture ?

and where can i buy them ?

mines are really scratched and i would like my storm look little newer !

thx
    I had that same problem. I was using a plastic holster and it scratched the heck out of my phone. I found a web site that sells all cell phone parts. its called cellular nationwide network. just google it. I can't post links yet. I suggest if you don't know what you are doing pay someone who does to do it for you. the bottom cover is no problem, but the top one has wire strips under them and it is very EASY to rip them. I found out the hard way and both of my top buttons don't work any more. I replaced my phone through the insurance.
    06-21-09 04:36 PM
    The cellular nationwide network web site also got videos that show you how to disassemble your phone, but it does leave out a lot of need to know info.
    06-21-09 04:42 PM
    06-21-09 04:56 PM
    thx a lot guys !!

i would like to know.. if both cover are stick .. ! once removed.. will it be solid as before !!?
    Last edited by bballzplaya; 06-21-09 at 05:12 PM.
    06-21-09 05:01 PM
    thx a lot guys !!

i would like to know.. if both cover are stick .. ! once removed.. will it be solid as before !!?
    yep! you might want to order some double-sided tape. they also have it on the site with case opening tools. all very cheap in price. the pieces are snap & stick. be very careful!
    Last edited by Trirod; 06-21-09 at 05:26 PM.
    06-21-09 05:24 PM
    thx ! ill check this out !
    06-21-09 06:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD