I've got about 5 days left of my 30 day replacement and although for the most part my phone seems to work OK, it does have a few problems:

Dust under screen
    Sluggish scrolling
    Very slow accelerometer
    Sometimes screen does not respond
    Keyboard goes away while typing
    33% of the time hangs phone up on people trying to call me when I try to answer

I've read a lot about people getting replacements and saying that they are "perfect"

Should I get a replacement or not?

BTW, mine was made in Canada
    01-01-09 08:22 PM
    what version of firmware are you using? As far as the dust goes, that's your choice. I am very picky in that respect so I would probably ask for a replacement just for that. However functionality is a bigger issue. If you haven't gone to .75 you should.
    01-01-09 08:26 PM
    I am running .75
    01-01-09 08:30 PM
    What to do? What to do ?
    01-01-09 08:32 PM
    get it replaced for a new one....so it will be FRESH!
    01-01-09 08:32 PM
    Some will say to replace others will say if it working good keep it. My take on it is its your choice and yours alone. I dont want to sound mean or off hand, but no matter what any of us tell you,,,,, in the end it is up to only one person.
    01-01-09 08:34 PM
    get it replaced for a new one....so it will be FRESH!
    yes if you're having those problems with .75 get it replaced. You will regret it 6 days from now if you don't.
    01-01-09 08:35 PM
    yes if you're having those problems with .75 get it replaced. You will regret it 6 days from now if you don't.
    Hmmm, yeah. that's what I'm a little concerned about the 6 day thing.

If you replace it, do you start your 30 days all over again?
    01-01-09 08:40 PM
    bumpage...
    01-01-09 08:50 PM
    I am on my 6th replacement. Second replacement was a refurb. I demanded a new one and 4 replacements later I am still with my second because each one had an issue and non could compare to the second unit. It has it's issues but trust me, you will never find one that will be perfect. If the screen click is good, keep it.
    01-01-09 08:55 PM
    Absolutely get a replacement. I had dust issues and lag with my first one but my second one is tons better. Much better seal around the screen and the phone flies despite me having more apps installed. Imo, the newer made Storms are much better when it comes to QC.
    01-01-09 09:03 PM
    Absolutely get a replacement. I had dust issues and lag with my first one but my second one is tons better. Much better seal around the screen and the phone flies despite me having more apps installed. Imo, the newer made Storms are much better when it comes to QC.
    Where was yours made?
    01-01-09 09:04 PM
    bumpage...
    01-02-09 11:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD