I recieve emails fine on my blackberry and laptop. If i reply or foward the email on my laptop, i get another copy of just the original email on my blackberry. I have tried setting up a filter but no luck. This started to happened after my work updated their email server. Any suggestions?
    12-16-09 07:47 AM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/gmai...-853/#post7483

Search. There are a lot of threads about this out there
    12-16-09 09:18 AM
    That says your getting a copy of the sent msg in your inbox. I am not getting that.

I recieve an email from [email protected]. I recieve it on my BB and my laptop. I send a reply to [email protected] from my laptop. A few mins later, i recieve on my BB the same email as the first email from [email protected], not a copy of the reply i sent. It is a copy of the original email that was sent to me with no changes. So a filter will not work because the form address is not from me but from [email protected]. This only happens with one email address. My other email addresses i do not have this issue with.
    12-16-09 02:44 PM
    The email addy that is causing this is my work email. The server is using exchange 2007. They updated 2 weekend ago and this is when this started.
    12-16-09 07:11 PM
    Try to resend your service book
    12-16-09 07:37 PM
    Did all that and still does same thing.
    12-16-09 08:35 PM
    Did you ever get a solution to this? I am having the same issue. I just transferred over to exchange 2007 also and am now receiving an exact duplicate of the original email anytime i reply or forward. Even the original time stamp is the same.
    12-23-09 03:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD