I should be receiving my PhantomSkinz in the mail tomorrow and I wanted to know what other storm users used or what method was used to remove the pre-installed factory screen protector. The factory screen protector on my storm is barely noticeable and flush to the screen without any raised edges. My understanding from reading other posts on this subject matter is that this screen protector should come off before applying the PS, but no mention was made as to how they removed the pre-installed screen protector. For those who have already removed their factory installed screen protector, any help would be appreciated.
    12-12-08 10:11 PM
    should come off easily
    12-12-08 10:12 PM
    Honestly, I just picked at one corner of the screen and the corner of the screen protector lifted up.
    12-12-08 10:12 PM
    yeah... just use your nail, or if you dont have long enough nails...get your wife or girlfriend. If you dont have a wife or girlfriend... then grow longer nails.
    12-12-08 10:21 PM
    Thanks for the replies...I guess I'll be a picking tomorrow. Hopefully it will lift up in one piece fully intact.
    12-12-08 10:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD