Anybody has this set up yet? And what software are you using? Or are we still waiting for an app to come out?
    12-21-08 07:55 PM
    guess not?
    12-21-08 08:38 PM
    guess not.
    12-21-08 08:53 PM
    getjar.com/products/1074/RemoteDesktopforMobiles]RDM Remote Desktop for Mobiles / free download

04-15-09 03:35 PM
    I'd love to, but I'm waiting for the RDM app to be finalized for the Storm, it still says it's on the development stage: Overview :: TSMobiles for BlackBerry :: Remote Access Tools
    04-15-09 03:59 PM
    PC now allows access from Berries. It has saved my *** a few times in meetings when I forgot a file....
    04-15-09 04:43 PM
    I've used the trial of RDM+ and it seemed to work fairly well once you got used to a couple of things, like using click and hold and the in place zooming. I'm still not sure if I would use it enough to make it worth buying, but I had no problem manipulating models in 3D graphics software, email, files, etc... remotely.
    04-15-09 04:53 PM
    I've used the trial of RDM+ and it seemed to work fairly well once you got used to a couple of things, like using click and hold and the in place zooming. I'm still not sure if I would use it enough to make it worth buying, but I had no problem manipulating models in 3D graphics software, email, files, etc... remotely.
    Did you get your RDM+ from the above-link or somewhere else - please advise as I am very interested in anything that can potentially save my a$&e
    04-15-09 05:05 PM
    Did you get your RDM+ from the above-link or somewhere else - please advise as I am very interested in anything that can potentially save my a$&e
    Sorry for the late response, I was unplugged from the net for the last week. (It was kinda nice...). Hopefully you managed to find a solution.

Anyhow, I tried it from rdmplus.com. It's just a 7 day trial, but it should give you a solid idea of whether you find the app useful overall. I'm still debating on whether I'm going to pick it up while it's on sale for $20 (until May 1st I think).
    04-21-09 01:03 AM
    WoW ...
    Cool and all....
    But WHY ?
    04-21-09 01:34 AM
    I bought it and have it installed on my phone and desktop. I started playing with it today. So far it looks really cool. I will provide details later today.

-Todd
    04-21-09 09:26 AM
    My brother got his to do this. I'll ask him how later.
    04-21-09 09:29 AM
    I have RDM+ installed on my phone and I love it. I can see it be very helpful in the future. The controls on the Storm take some getting use to, but I would recommend it. Especially since it is on sale for $20 at the moment.
    04-21-09 09:30 AM
    WHY... lol
    04-22-09 12:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD