I did some searching and didn't find anything for what I'm looking for.

I'm currently using my storm as my media player. I'm also able to use it in my car. I have a universal media adapter hooked up to my AUX port on my head unit. It comes with an ipod plug, RCA plugs, and a 3.5 plug. I'm able to control switching songs on my ipod with my head unit but unable to control my phone.

Is there a remote control or any device that would be able to do such a thing? Maybe a bluetooth remote that can sync up to it? I'm able to skip songs through my BT headset but would like to be able to switch songs through my head unit or through a remote.

Any ideas would be great.
    01-30-10 12:37 AM
    There is the jabra bt3030.
    01-30-10 05:03 AM
    Thanks I'm looking into right now.

I'll update to see if it would work or not
    01-30-10 11:11 AM
    I just got the Jabra BT3030 today and after testing it out it's a great bluetooth headset adapter. Few problems I've encountered though

The forward and back controls are not capable with the Storm. It works on my Sony Walkman phone but not on the Storm.

The play/pause feature is a great addition but after pausing a song I'm unable to un-pause the song through the BT3030. I have to press play through the controls on the phone.

Overall the product is great but it sucks that I'm unable to use full capability of the unit with my Storm. I'm going to test out my wife's BB 8350i and see if it's a BB thing or just with the Storm.
    02-09-10 01:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD