Okay, I got my Storm yesterday and when I put the CD it came with into my laptop and tried to install an update, but it didnt work and all I got was this white screened 507 message

Ive been working on fixing it for 7-8 hours using different techniques from virtually everywhere

Ive tried
    Desktop Manager with and without the battery in
    CMD
    Taking off my laptop dock
    All 4 USB slots
    Changing settings in Device manager for all USB ports
    unplugging all other USB devices
    Restarting my laptop
    etc..

and finally I tried the loader with and without the battery about 150 times. Before I restarted my laptop I could get it to come up, pick my apps i wanted to put on, and watch it try to reinstall the OS until it got to Connection to JVM or something like that and it would come up with some dialog box with Retry and Cancel for options...after restarting my computer I cant even get the PIN Unknown thing to come up and even get that far anymore

Anyone know what I can do?!
    03-05-10 11:47 PM
    Have you checked out the how to FAQ forum?
    Take your time and read this thread from there.

When you scroll down there will be a section with some links to recover a dead/bricked storm or force a load.

You didn't give too much detail to how your load failed, you may have not allowed the load to finish and disconnected too early.

Hope that helps.
    03-06-10 12:48 AM
    Okay I got the problem fixed last night, It would have had to have been my laptop because I tried it on a PC and as soon as i plugged it in with a battery in on loader I got PIN: My Pin #... So it completely recognized it which my laptop never did
    03-06-10 09:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD