The little red light that flashes when there is a message of some type is blinking. But I don't have any type of message that would be causing this. Can somebody tell me how to get it to go off. Thanks
    05-20-09 08:30 AM
    Do you have the WeatherBug app installed? When they issue a weather alert / warning it will cause this light to flash until you open WeatherBug and view the alert.
    05-20-09 08:36 AM
    I get that phantom light sometimes also. No idea what is causing it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-20-09 08:43 AM
    Messages folder > menu > view folder > open all.

+ in case u have hidden folder: full home screen > menu > show all (check within folders as well).
    05-20-09 08:45 AM
    Ok, mine has something to do with visual voice mail. Even aftetr I delete the message and number from messages it still blinks. Maybe a delay from the source?? Ill try to see how long it does it next time before i jump the gun like i always do and do a battery pull.
    05-20-09 08:51 AM
    Mine does that to but I noticed that it is usually an app that is being updated, like weatherbug, or even the hockey network program does it every now and again. My suggestion open all programs that you have downloaded one at a time and see if it goes away when you open them.

My VVM has been acting up to, what Os are you running? I'm on .141
    05-20-09 09:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD