Ok, so I had a file that I wanted to bury on the media card. I accidently selected the box to hide the file....but now I can't find the file again. I only want to password protect it, or at least keep it from popping up in the photos folder whenever I view photos.

I know, I can likely connect to the computer in mass media mode and show hidden files to find it, but there must be a way to find it on the phone itself...is there any windows explorer style folder that I'm missing?
    04-07-09 09:45 PM
    Go into the Media Manager, press BB button, then click on Explore... is that what you were asking about?

EDIT: Once you are in the file folder, press BB button, then click on "Show Hidden".
    04-07-09 10:11 PM
    Go into the Media Manager, press BB button, then click on Explore... is that what you were asking about?

EDIT: Once you are in the file folder, press BB button, then click on "Show Hidden".
    yes, that worked beautifully, thank you. I hadn't had time to play around with it....I'm sure I would have found that eventually lol. Thanks for the help.
    04-09-09 10:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD