Hiya...

Im new to the Blueberry world and was wondering what you guys recommend for good applications to add and how to add them???

Girly ones are great !

Cheers !
    01-28-09 04:40 PM
    WELCOME to CRACKBERRY ! , the only apps out right now are not worth the money ... wait tell march when the app store launches.
    01-28-09 04:42 PM
    haha, um I am guessing you meant Blackberry. hehe . like sooks stated the apps store will launch soon. There are some apps out you can check the Third Party Apps Subforum, there is a sticky on there about the apps out now
    01-28-09 04:53 PM
    WELCOME to CRACKBERRY ! , the only apps out right now are not worth the money ... wait tell march when the app store launches.
    I respectively disagree. All though I am new to this I feel their are some pretty cool Apps that are worth having on your storm. My favorites are as follows.

AP Mobile News (Free)
    Par 72 Golf II (if your a golf guy)(Paid)
    Tiltrus (Free)
    E-Moibile Weather (Paid)
    Opera Mini (Browser) Very fast but still has it's quirks on the Storm. (Free)
    SoftReset (used instead of a battery pull) (I think it was free)

I got all of these items either on Crackberry or from a link on Crackberry.

Hope this helps.

Another thought. This site has tons of free wallpapers & ringers. Check them out you will find many cool items. Good way to personalize your phone.
    Last edited by nspencerks; 01-28-09 at 05:02 PM.
    01-28-09 04:59 PM
    01-28-09 07:13 PM
    Quicklaunch(not free but VERY cool)
    Nintaii(not free)
    VIIGO(FREE AND AWESOME)
    Tiltris(free)
    Weather bug(free)
    capture it(FREE and a must if you'll be posting alot)

Go here:http://forums.crackberry.com/f134/bl...thread-107305/

^^^thats a good list of OTA(Over The Air) Apps^^^
    01-28-09 07:20 PM
    opea mini..flikr..espn..youtube..weatherbug.. capture it..and there ALL FREE!
    01-28-09 07:25 PM
    Weatherbug's nice, but it'll suck your battery dry in no time.

Google Maps makes my list of top apps, even if the GPS features don't (currently) work with the Storm.

VyMail for use with YouMail is probably one of those on a lot of people's lists.

QuickPull or Soft Reset (essentially the same app) save you from having to do a physical battery pull, though they tend to trigger the verizon screen of death more often on leaked OS builds.

Instango is a decent free multi-protocol/service IM program.

As others have suggested, Opera Mini if you can get used to its quirks.

Google Sync is another handy app if you use Google Calendar or Gmail.

The Gmail app can also be useful for accessing your full Gmail email listing, not just the messages you've received since setting up your Gmail account on your Storm (assuming you're using IMAP).
    01-28-09 07:40 PM

what blueberry device did you get?
    01-28-09 07:46 PM
    I will echo the recommendations of WeatherBug, Viigo, and Soft Reset. Capture It is fun too. BBAlerts is another one I like but it is the only one of the ones I listed that costs money.
    01-28-09 07:49 PM
    Lol I know it's called a Blackberry, I just kept accidentally saying Blueberry and so like calling it that !

Is there actually a Blueberry then? Lol

Whats the Tiltris application?
    01-29-09 04:42 AM
    Tiltrus is the old Tetris but it takes advantage of the Storm's tilt and slide capabilities.

Welcome to the world of Blackberry.......be careful its addictive!
    01-29-09 04:54 AM
    Wow ! I love tetris ! How do I get this Tiltris then??

Don't want my phone to freeze tho !
    01-29-09 05:02 AM
    I'm looking for some girly applications also!
    05-04-09 10:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD