How long on average does it take you guys to get your emails on your storm from your regular email inbox?
    04-27-09 05:55 PM
    Normally takes 5 minutes at the longest. Normally around 1-2 minutes or so.
    04-27-09 06:03 PM
    Thanks. Was curious. Mine is about the same, 3 to 4 minutes. But it doesn't always alert me so I may not know for sure everytime
    04-27-09 06:06 PM
    almost instant from my hotmail account
    04-27-09 06:11 PM
    I actually did some tests when I was having issues not getting any email(except for my blackberry.net address) on my phone to test it. Seemed like it averaged around 2-4 minutes with outliers in the few seconds-1 minute range and 6-7 minute range. Those were quite rare however.

All in all, it's better than my regular email client(which yes, I know I can change the time on) and has almost replaced Thunderbird entirely for me... since I'm rarely at my computer.
    04-27-09 06:11 PM
    Should be instant if you're using hotmail, gmail, or yahoo. For gmail, I get the notification on my phone a good 2-3 seconds before it displays on gmail.com's web interface.
    04-27-09 06:22 PM
    I have a Yahoo! account, a Hotmail account and several POP accounts from various domains and rented hosting. I rarely have had to wait more than a minute for e-mail to be pushed to me when testing or sending articles to myself from Viigo.
    04-27-09 07:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD