Every time I reboot I lose the BIS BlackBerry symbols and I have to re-reboot around 3-6 times to get it back. Doesn't matter if I battery pull or use QuickPull, it's always the same. Any tips to get the BIS to just come back normally?

Secondly, if you're browsing a looooong webpage, is there a shortcut to jump back up to the top of the page. I sure as feck can't find one.

Thirdly, I have an abnormally long hair growing out of my left nipple. Cut it or pluck it?

BIG thanks and love all round...
    03-22-09 12:56 AM
    "T" will take you to the top of a webpage, "B" will take you to the bottom, if you're using the BlackBerry Browser. I don't know about any others.

Refreshing your HRT should restore the browser function. I don't know why rebooting would cause you to lose it, though. Options / Advanced Options / Host Routing Table / Menu / Register now.
    03-22-09 01:51 PM
    Your BIS icons usually wont come back until you are connected under EDGE, just basically means your device is coming up, then communicating with BIS and ensuring you are registered, seems like it's a failure in communication with your carrier then anything.. update all your service books and it should be fine, but if it's a carrier issue, take it up with them. Worst case it's a device communication issue and in that event, I'd be asking for a new device.

Webpages- Bring up your keyboad and tap on T to take you to the top...B to go to bottom.

Hair- Pluck it..it'll slow the growth rather then cutting it.
    03-22-09 02:06 PM
    I say cut the nipple... that will stop further growth.

What OS are you using? Have you tried wiping it and reinstalling the OS?

Web pages... err. Isn't there a symbol that shows and arrow for scroll up or down on the bottom right? I'm not sure as I just went to my Bold for a few.
    03-22-09 02:08 PM
    You can scratch that for the web pages... :-)
    03-22-09 02:09 PM
    Loss of BIS on all OS versions happened except on the official OSs so maybe there's an answer there. I'm on Vodafone Australia. Raising keyboard to type letter to jump to top of page is a pain but better than scrolling. Thanks for help guys

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-22-09 05:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD