Greetings... I am a Real estate property manager who works from my truck going from shopping center to shopping center. I enjoy not having to open my lap-top all the time and utilizing my phone to browse the internet, email etc.

I am currently month to month w/ Sprint as a curve 8330 user. The Curve is great, just bored and curious with newer Blackberries on the market. I always pay my bill on time (auto draft), so I never need to talk to CS anyway regardless of the carrier which makes Sprints $99 simply everything w/ a Blackberry perfect.

My question...is the Storm a device switching cariers for? Is Verizon worth switching for?(my coverage is great, no problems in West Texas). I am ready for something new.

My stats - 4000 minutes talk time per month, 20-50 emails read, written, quick response per day, 5-10 texts per day. Browse internet regularly.

Thanks,

Z
    03-18-09 12:16 AM
    The Storm in my opinion is more of a "Toy" or Novelty. Not very practical for a business person. I'm waiting on the Bold to come to VZW to upgrade.
    03-18-09 12:18 AM
    You won't be able to pay $99 per month and keep all that. My suggestion... stay with what you have. Q3 (rumored) is when Sprint will get the new 9630... hold out for that phone.

Lol at the 2nd poster. I'm a business person and I have no problems with my Storm. Perhaps it's the user...
    03-18-09 12:18 AM
    Wait for the 9630 and upgrade to that.
    03-18-09 12:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD