So here is my tale of frustration. I received my BB Storm as a gift. I have AT&T. I unlocked it and followed the instructions using CrackUtil. Everything seemed fine except the browser gives me an error of insufficient network coverage when I have full signal bars. also I have a lower case edge in the top corner. I tried to reset the phone reload the files and I get the smae thing again. A friend recommended this site because I am at my wits end. I always thought I was kinda smart this blackberry has proved me wrong! .... Thank you for your help
    09-22-09 06:07 AM
    You need to be on EDGE to get data service, if you're on edge you won't get any....

Which OS are you running? You should do a search on here, there are many threads on how to get Browser working on unlocked Storms, I can't post a link now since I'm in traffic and on my phone, but ill post one when I get to work if you haven't found it or if someone hasn't posted one yet..
    09-22-09 06:12 AM
    I forgot to add that you need a Blackberry data plan just incase you don't have one, anyway here's the link just follow each step and you'll be set....

http://forums.crackberry.com/f135/ho...m-95xx-107154/
    09-22-09 06:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD