Can I set my storm to notify me when a person opens an sms message? I don't want to set it to a person opening an email (they get asked to click to say they have received and opened an email) I simply want private notification if a person has opened my sms message.

On my old Nokia if I sent an SMS I would have a logo on my screen that would stay there until the recipient opened my message and then the logo would vanish - that told me that my SMS had been opened and read. I am not seeing this on my storm and it must be possible for me to have some idea when my SMS has been opened. Can anyone help?
    01-06-09 11:20 AM
    good question i would like to know if this is possible as well. Often times my D for delivered can pop up anywhere from 1 min to 15 mins i just really started paying attention to it and im starting to think on SMS if the D doesnt show up then they have not looked at it yet but i could certainly be wrong i would love to hear the real details on the matter
    01-08-09 10:07 AM
    I still would like some help with this.

On my old Nokia I had a symbol that displayed on the main screen until the receipient to my email opened it and then that symbol would disappear. There must be some way I can tell if any message I send is received and opened without expecting the recipient to click on a link telling them that I am requesting a read receipt?
    01-09-09 05:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD