I'm having problems with email reconciliation. I'm syncing my email via BIS through a OWA setup. I don't have any problems with email being received or sent, but I'm not syncing on read/unread status. Basically, if I open my email on my laptop, it doesn't appear read on the hand held. But if I open on the hand held, then the laptop show the open status.

Any help would be appreciated.

-Boris
    12-17-08 11:18 AM
    I'm having problems with email reconciliation. I'm syncing my email via BIS through a OWA setup. I don't have any problems with email being received or sent, but I'm not syncing on read/unread status. Basically, if I open my email on my laptop, it doesn't appear read on the hand held. But if I open on the hand held, then the laptop show the open status.

Any help would be appreciated.

-Boris
    Unfortunately that's the way BIS works.
    12-17-08 11:43 AM
    Any paid service provide full sync capabilities for a single client rather than organization? Will anyone link up with my corporate OWA and "translate" it to a BES equivalent?

Thanks.
    Boris
    12-17-08 11:48 AM
    Any paid service provide full sync capabilities for a single client rather than organization? Will anyone link up with my corporate OWA and "translate" it to a BES equivalent?

Thanks.
    Boris
    Might want to try AstraSync.. I wasn't a fan of their email client though.
    12-17-08 12:14 PM
    I have BIS as well, and my emails get pushed to my Storm very fast, but I would like an option to sync with my read/deleted emails in my Outlook on my desktop as well. Coming from a WinMo phone, Active Sync worked this out fairly well including calendar and contacts. Why does DM gray out the "reconcile messages" on my Synchronization options when I have it connected by USB? It seems that I should be able to check that and it would reconcile emails. In a related note, what is the point of confirming Delete " on handheld" or "Handheld and mailbox" if it never syncs with my emails.
    12-17-08 01:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD