I find that typing on this device is so cumbersome as to make it a total PITA.
    I have given it a month.. OS .75..
    I can never get the cursor to end up in the middle of a word when filling out a form or otherwise.. to get the cursor to actually move to a particular field is totally hit and miss (no pun).. What gives with this thing .. Others frustrated with this ?? Would like to keep this but I don't have all day to type out a message
    Thanks
    02-02-09 09:12 PM
    Wrong subforum.

Try some of the other OSes that have been discussed by, literally, hundreds of people.

Did you try looking through the forums a bit for some help? Or ****, just a simple google search...

What's "PITA" stand for?

It makes me cringe when people don't put forth even the slightest attempt at understanding how things work, but feel justified in complaining about how it's someone else fault that they don't magically have the knowledge.
    Last edited by KoH; 02-02-09 at 09:20 PM.
    02-02-09 09:17 PM
    The keyboard interface in this device is not for everyone. It took me a while to get used to typing on my storm, I would say give it time. Also, the auto correct feature is very helpful.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-02-09 09:18 PM
    Pita stands for pain in the ***

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-02-09 09:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD