Hey can anyone help me fix this error so i can get my phone back it just went out this sucks.. Re load softwere error 507 is across the screen with a little box
    02-20-09 06:05 PM
    Search for nuked or bricked. I believe you're going to have to reload software as it says. Just punch in what I said and it should give some insight. Hope this helps. What did you do to get that message?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-20-09 06:18 PM
    I have had that happen to me MANY times while changing OS's using DM running Vista Ulimate x64. I just restart the lappy and reload. It has always worked on the reload.
    02-20-09 06:39 PM
    Yea i took the risk and ran a leak os .103 and this what happen to me for takeing that damm risk..Yea i have Vista so ir saying all i have to do is restart my lap and reload the old OS??
    02-20-09 07:29 PM
    The way I see it....at this point it couldn't hurt. Even though .103 crashed this time doesn't mean it won't load the next time. If you want .103 then try to load it up again, otherwise load whichever version you prefer.
    02-20-09 07:49 PM
    I had that happen and I tried all the tips here and couldn't get my Storm unbricked. I finally took the DM cd and installed on my desktop (I normally have DM loaded on my laptop, and I do all my OS needs on the laptop) then went about reloading the .75 OS and it worked just fine. Not sure why it happened as I've wiped numerous times before w/o any trouble. So maybe it was Vista, maybe my laptop (someone told me at VZW tech that sometimes laptops can cause a prob with DM/loading OS's...), who knows. But that's what I did to get mine to work again.
    02-20-09 08:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD