Goodmorning..

So, usually when i wake up in the morning, i have a crap-ton of emails on my phone, but this morning, i had none, but didnt really pay much attention to it. was doing errands all morning and went to use browser and although i had 5 bars, and 1XEV (not 1xev), i couldnt get any data. gmail chat wasnt connected, bb messenger wouldnt work, etc..

so i switched radio off then back on and BAM, theres all my emails. I know i have sketchy data signal when im inside my house, but its still usually connected enough to get my emails coming through, and i was out of the house for a while when i noticed this, so data should have definitely kicked back in. I havent really noticed it do this before, maybe it was just that it eventually fixed itself and i didnt really pay much attention..but it said 1XEV..so i assume i should have data..

anyone else experience this? im guessing just a random bug seeing as its not a daily occurrence, but if anyone else has this happen, be sure to chime in
    Last edited by lachlancrawford; 04-02-09 at 08:58 AM. Reason: grammar. eep.
    04-02-09 08:57 AM
    first question: which OS are you running?

This does happen to me once in a while..and I'm on .114v1h
    04-02-09 09:01 AM
    first question: which OS are you running?

This does happen to me once in a while..and I'm on .114v1h

sorry, forgot that bit of info
    04-02-09 09:10 AM
    I'm running .113 and have same problem, I am up to at least a battery pull an hour to make sure I get my emails, as much as I love this phone it should have never been released until it was ready which it is clearly not.
    04-06-09 11:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD