i received the phone with .65. worked fine for me. no restarts or anything. updated to .75 through DM and then it all went down hill.. i get random restarts like every couple of hours. updated to .76 about an hour or so ago, already had one random restart. ugh. is there any fix or this? or just wait out for more OS updates?
    12-07-08 08:14 PM
    i received the phone with .65. worked fine for me. no restarts or anything. updated to .75 through DM and then it all went down hill.. i get random restarts like every couple of hours. updated to .76 about an hour or so ago, already had one random restart. ugh. is there any fix or this? or just wait out for more OS updates?
    uhh i hate that that happened all the time with my verizon V by lg
    its usually water and physical damage but in your case it does look like software

i would say wipe ur bb get .65 back on it and try again. because a critical part of the os might have been lost in the upgrade. if it does the same thing than just keep .65 or just downgrade back to .65 and keep it sorry not much of an expert in OS for bb but heres my best
    12-07-08 08:18 PM
    Although I personally haven't had any restarts since the update to .75, I have had a couple of random 'freezes'. It appears to me though, that at the rate the software updates are being rolled out, the problems may be short lived. We hope so, anyway.
    12-07-08 08:25 PM
    thanks for the quick replies.

it turns to a black screen, then the led turns a solid red for a couple seconds, then it has that thing that spins around for about 5 mins. then it starts up laggy but gets back to normal after about a minute or two. no restarts since i posted though. :]
    12-07-08 09:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD