Sorry if this is in the wrong area but i have been asking people this question for a few weeks now. And joining Crackberry i thought id bring it to you.

Im on vodafone UK and my stock wallpaper is the Vodafone one. Anyways i want the Storm wallpaper you know the purple with lightening striking. I was told only way to get this is on the wallpaper app.

So i thought that was the only way. Then every now and again when im turning the phone's view i see little patches of the storm background, its like its haunting me lol. I havent even downloaded it yet.

Anyways what im asking is there anywere to find the storm wallpaper on the phone if its not already in their. And why is it popping up.
    Also can you change the wallpaper for the landscape theme. (The purple screen when its locked and you flip it to the side).

Sorry if my grammer is bad. And thanks in Advance.

~Joe
    03-04-09 03:05 AM
    I can only answer why you see it every once in a while. It is a common known issue. Mine does it also. Can't explain why. I'm not sure if this will work for you but I downloaded the "Liquid" theme and now I have the option of choosing the lightning that your wanting for my wallpaper. You can download this theme in the Themes thread. Good luck

Sorry if this is in the wrong area but i have been asking people this question for a few weeks now. And joining Crackberry i thought id bring it to you.

Im on vodafone UK and my stock wallpaper is the Vodafone one. Anyways i want the Storm wallpaper you know the purple with lightening striking. I was told only way to get this is on the wallpaper app.

So i thought that was the only way. Then every now and again when im turning the phone's view i see little patches of the storm background, its like its haunting me lol. I havent even downloaded it yet.

Anyways what im asking is there anywere to find the storm wallpaper on the phone if its not already in their. And why is it popping up.
    Also can you change the wallpaper for the landscape theme. (The purple screen when its locked and you flip it to the side).

Sorry if my grammer is bad. And thanks in Advance.

~Joe
    03-04-09 03:43 AM
    Lightning BlackBerry Storm Wallpapers | StormGrounds.com

this page has lots of lightning wallpapers. maybe it has the one you want...
    03-04-09 04:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD