Okay so every thread I have found is about the storm leaking memory so on and so on. Well mine seems to be doing the exact opposite. On minute it had 23 mb of app mem and the next it had 28 mb of app mem. Not that I complaining but it was really weird. I didn't do anything to it and had no apps running at the time. Any idea what would cause this?
    11-18-09 07:44 PM
    maybe your phone is experiencing pms.
    11-18-09 07:49 PM
    that's funny maybe!!! I just haven't heard this problem yet, then again I don't know if you would call it a problem
    11-18-09 07:51 PM
    Well do you use any apps at all? If you do when you close that app it will release the memory that it was using. Other than that it will aping weird.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-18-09 08:11 PM
    Well do you use any apps at all? If you do when you close that app it will release the memory that it was using. Other than that it will aping weird.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I have about ten 3rd party apps but I wasn't using any at the time. It just jumped and it had been sitting there for awhile with no use
    11-18-09 08:13 PM
    I have been experiencing the same thing happen. Ever since the upgrade to 5.0, my memory has been pretty rock solid, barely dropping during daily use. But I have noticed when I use certain app's like Viigo or AP news, that when I am done, I check the memory and it has suddenly jumped 5-8 megs....very strange
    11-19-09 05:59 AM
    Your apps use up your memory, then should release it. Sometimes the memory will increase as soon as you close an app....sometimes it will do a cleanup when idle.

Its perfectly normal for your app memory to go up and down with normal phone use.
    11-19-09 11:32 AM
    I have noticed that my memory goes slightly when I use operamini 5 beta. Not enough to care about but it does.
    11-19-09 11:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD