I have a blackberry 9500 on vodafone AU. I'm having a problem with the radio turning itself off whenever it feels like. I've recently done the software upgrade provided through BB desktop. Ever since then, my reception bar at top right says "off". So everytime this happens i have to manually go back into manage connections and turn it back on. Anyone else having this problem and how did you fix it?
    04-23-09 05:26 PM
    Ive read where some people have this happen. I never had the issue with an OS update though, only if my batt gets to low. Have you uninstalled/reinstalled the OS to see if that did the trick or it has happened everytime you upgrade your OS?
    04-23-09 05:32 PM
    At work at the moment so can't do a wipe. It's only started happening since i have done the upgrade. Uninstall and re-install is done through the bb desktop i am assuming? I'm new to blackberry's so will see how i go.
    04-23-09 10:32 PM
    Hi
    I m new here too

Once my battery was too low and the bb switched off the radio signal but it did give me a warning message

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-23-09 10:50 PM
    I'm having the same problem w/ my new curve 8330. The radio turns itself off at random times. Sometimes its off when I turn phone on, sometimes happens when phone on! Usually manage connections turns it back on, but this morning had to take battery out and reboot before it would turn on. Once I turned the bluetooth connection off, it stopped happening! Why, and what can I do about it? Anyone else having this problem???
    05-06-09 06:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD