I know, I searched the forums, and still haven't found any sort of conclusive answer.
    My radio turns itself off.
    Prior to a couple weeks ago, it only ever happened twice in the two months i owned my phone.
    Now it happens at least every other day, generally at night time.
    I have a Verizon 9530 on .75.
    And no, it's not my battery. I don't let my battery get low.
    05-22-09 04:27 PM
    Call VZW @ 1 800 922 0204 or locally. Isn't common problem. Good luck!!
    05-22-09 05:37 PM
    That not at all normal. Although a newer (leaked) OS would probably fix the problem, I would call or go to Verizon first and see what they say. When it turns off, do yo ujust go to Manage Connections and turn it back on, or does it require a battery pull?

Grey
    05-22-09 05:47 PM
    mine does the same thing. every morning.... i have my phone set to automatic shut off at 5 am and back on at 6 am.... when the phone comes back on i just go to manage connections and turn it back on...
    05-22-09 07:50 PM
    Yeah, I go to check for update and turn it back on.
    It's so inconveniant though, cause I don't really know what time during the night it shuts itself off so I don't know how long i'm MIA!!
    I'll call VZ.
    05-22-09 10:43 PM
    One thing I have noticed on some Storms is when you have memory clean set to enabled, and automatically clean when idle or holstered. Couple that with auto on/off and some odd errors come up... random with the ones that show anything wrong at all.. I do recall one showing this exact same scenario. What I did to correct it was to disable the auto memory clean, disable the auto on/off, perform a cache cleanup and a manual memory clean. After a batt pull (or QuickPull if you have it installed) go in and reset your auto on/off times. Worked for the one I fixed anyhow, good luck with it.
    05-23-09 01:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD