For some reason, the radio is set to off on my BB and I cant get it to turn on. The battery is fully charged, and I cant find a setting in the menu to re connect to the verizon network. Help!
    09-06-09 03:29 PM
    Go to the "Manage Connections" icon and turn the radio back on. If you can't find it, remove the battery while the device is ON, wait a minute and replace...
    09-06-09 03:31 PM
    It should be on your main screen at the bottom. Hit the bb key from the home screen, scroll down to manage connections, and click restore connections.
    09-06-09 03:35 PM
    Go to the "Manage Connections" icon and turn the radio back on. If you can't find it, remove the battery while the device is ON, wait a minute and replace...
    I had the Manage Connections icon in another folder and forgot to check it. Thanks man.
    09-06-09 03:37 PM
    Thanks, SD - Tried everything to turn the radio back on and then removed the battery as you advised - all's well now. - SC
    04-18-11 08:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD