So, I was just playing around with my device, and I decided to run a Diagnostic Report, but I was a bit surprised when it returned this,

Starting Time Stamp: August 06, 2009 03:37 AM
    Ending Time Stamp: August 06, 2009 03:37 AM
    PIN: 3048xxxx
    MSISDN: xxx xxx xxxx
    Device Type: BlackBerry 9530
    Application Version: v4.7.0.76
    Platform Version: 4.0.0.96
    Service Books: IPPP,BrowserConfig,WAPPushConfig,WAP,YHO,BBIMConfi g,BBIMConfig,BrowserConfig,OTASL,WPTCP,WPTCP,Brows erConfig,BBIMConfig,BBIM,BBIM,PROVISIONING,CMIME,C ICAL
    Free File Space: 43429364 bytes
    Radio Data Activation: No
    Signal Level: Unknown
    Radio Access: Unknown
    Network: Unknown
    IP Address: Unknown
    ICMP Ping Echo: Incomplete
    BlackBerry Registration: Incomplete
    Connected to BlackBerry: Incomplete
    BlackBerry PIN Email: Incomplete
    Server Name: GBISXNAC00S0X
    Email Address: [email protected]
    Connection to [email protected] : Incomplete

The thing is? I have five bars of signal, EDGE in all caps, am sending emails and texts, and have no issue resending my Host Routing Table or Service Books from T-Mobile BIS.

I'm not overly worried I suppose, everything works just fine, but I was just curious as to why the diagnostic would say No Radio, when I obviously have Radio, and all my features are working just fine. A battery pull didn't work either.

As I said, I'm not worried, and I don't think I have anything to be worried about. Any suggestions?
    08-06-09 05:59 AM
    One suggestion... Upgrade your OS. For VZW, 4.7.0.148 is latest official release, although I would recommend 4.7.0.151 that can be found in Storm OS sub-forum.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-06-09 06:26 AM
    One suggestion... Upgrade your OS. For VZW, 4.7.0.148 is latest official release, although I would recommend 4.7.0.151 that can be found in Storm OS sub-forum.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I was planning on doing this when I get to a PC, my only worry would be either,

A) Messing something up, I've never done a BlackBerry OS Upgrade before, or
    B) The upgrade re-locking the phone, I don't know if updating the OS would restore the software lock or not.
    08-06-09 06:27 AM
    Anyone found a solution to this? I have this same issue. Everything is working fine by the Radio Data Activation says No.

The helpful people from Whatsapp think that this is the cause of my installation issues. I cant seem to fix it.
    04-06-10 07:05 AM
    I got this fixed!

Check your APN under Options - Security settings
    04-06-10 08:04 AM
    I am having the same problem when I want to install the WhatsApp .. anyone has the solution?
    04-10-10 06:21 AM
    I got this fixed!

Check your APN under Options - Security settings
    ---> How did you get it fixed????
    04-10-10 06:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD