Hello Everyone!
    I had a Pearl from Verizon...Hated it. Traded it for the Curve. The Curve is the BEST phone I EVER had!

Anyway, I got an upgrade notice in the mail today and I'm thinking about the Storm. I have a couple of questions...

First, does the Storm have QWERTY input? Now that I have had a phone that has a QWERTY keyboard, I don't think I could ever have anything different.

Second, Could anyone offer opinions that switched to the Storm from the Curve and whether it was a good idea or not.

Thanks in advance for your help!
    Z
    05-20-09 06:25 PM
    Hello Everyone!
    I had a Pearl from Verizon...Hated it. Traded it for the Curve. The Curve is the BEST phone I EVER had!

Anyway, I got an upgrade notice in the mail today and I'm thinking about the Storm. I have a couple of questions...

First, does the Storm have QWERTY input? Now that I have had a phone that has a QWERTY keyboard, I don't think I could ever have anything different.

Second, Could anyone offer opinions that switched to the Storm from the Curve and whether it was a good idea or not.

Thanks in advance for your help!
    Z
    With the original OS (.75) the Storm has full Qwerty in landscape and Suretype in portrait. With the leaks (as well as the next official, whenever it gets released) the Storm has full QWERTY in portrait as well.
    05-20-09 06:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD