On my old Dumb Phone - I used to be able to choose from a list of 10, quick texts. i.e. Call Me, I love you, etc.. How come no on my smartphone?
    02-12-09 03:30 PM
    Blackberry devices have a full keyboard, so there is no need for those built in responses.
    02-12-09 03:43 PM
    You can create your own Quick Text
    02-12-09 03:48 PM
    Blackberry devices have a full keyboard, so there is no need for those built in responses.
    So you would rather type out "I love you too honey" which would require you to hit 19 keys when you can do the same in 2 or 3?

sorry- i'm too lazy.
    02-12-09 04:01 PM
    You can create AutoTexts that will effectively do this (see Options -> AutoText, Menu -> New). So if you can type in "blate" it will enter the message you associate with the AutoText "blate".
    02-12-09 04:02 PM
    You can create AutoTexts that will effectively do this (see Options -> AutoText, Menu -> New). So if you can type in "blate" it will enter the message you associate with the AutoText "blate".
    Nice...I've always wondered what would happen if i did that.
    02-12-09 04:06 PM
    Yep, you can create as many text shortcuts as you want. Very simple and time saving.
    02-12-09 05:32 PM
    Thanks! I had been wondering about that too.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-12-09 05:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD