Hey guys, this is my first post on these forums and I just had a quick question about the texting interface. I've searched the boards and videos all over the net. I cant tell whether when you're texting with someone if it shows up similar to the Iphone, with the bubbled dialogue, or if it just an inbox with a list of messages that you can reply to. If anyone can pop up a picture of what a text conversation looks like or shoot me a link that would answer my question better, I would really appreciate it. Thanks guys!
    12-30-08 11:34 PM
    Shows up with the history between you and that person pretty much. No a list of messages in your inbox.
    12-30-08 11:37 PM
    Ok cool, thanks for the quick answer. I currently have a krzr and its just a list of messages. It sounds like this is more like the Iphone texting. Does anyone happen to have a picture of what it looks like or perhaps a link to somewhere online that would give me a visual. Thanks again for the answer chan.
    12-30-08 11:51 PM
    i i used to have a krzr a while ago and it is pretty much the same except the inbox and out box are combined
    12-30-08 11:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD