Just a quick question. I ordered one of the pouches that have the magnet to put the unit into sleep mode. I just want to make sure that it will still work when the screen is facing in rather than out toward the magnet.
    07-02-09 01:45 PM
    Just a quick question. I ordered one of the pouches that have the magnet to put the unit into sleep mode. I just want to make sure that it will still work when the screen is facing in rather than out toward the magnet.
    Which pouch did you buy? It depends on what kinds, the ones I have my storm facing me.
    07-02-09 01:58 PM
    Yes. I have the O.E. pleather holster and it works either way.
    07-02-09 02:00 PM
    07-02-09 02:05 PM
    I have to admit, I was surprised that the Storm did not come with a holster. I thought all BB's did. Any reason why?
    07-02-09 02:20 PM
    I am not sure if it puts the storm to sleep when you have it face in. I was looking at the back, usually there is a little bump that suggest there a magnet is there.
    07-02-09 02:22 PM
    I have to admit, I was surprised that the Storm did not come with a holster. I thought all BB's did. Any reason why?
    Verizon Storms came with the 8GB memory card instead, I guess they figured that was an acceptable trade.
    07-02-09 02:25 PM
    I got a generic random Verizon brand horizontal holster that I could still use my rubber casing with and have no issues getting it in and out easily. Sleeps facing either way no problems.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-02-09 04:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD