Just wondering since for some reason there are still people with many problems with their storm..

Where did you buy them? I got mine from Best Buy and it's been bug free from the beginning.
    12-11-08 08:43 PM
    Verizon store - Woodfield Mall - Schaumburg, IL

Mine's been fine. Couple of bugs but nothing worth returning it for. Came w/ .65, installed the leaked .75 and left it. I think the problems have been pretty intermittent. Some devices were buggier than others. I don't think RIM sold different quality devices to differnet locations specifically.
    12-11-08 09:00 PM
    Ordered mine on the 23rd. Haven't had any major problems with it. It came with .65 and I installed the official .75. It's a little slow sometimes, and I've had some problems with weatherbug and opera mini making it run slower, but other than that I love this phone!
    12-11-08 09:23 PM
    Got mine from Best Buy, replaced it once and the replacement was slightly better but not by much. I have not had any of the major issues others are having.
    12-11-08 09:26 PM
    Got mine ordered on the 21stand it was delivered on the following Wednesday. No problems so far and just upgraded to .76? I think. Got Opera working on it and I'm thrilled to death since the app is full touch.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-11-08 09:33 PM
    OP, please rename this thread. thanks.
    12-11-08 09:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD