Ok, don't laugh, but I can't figure out how to place a call to the contact who wrote the text without going through the contacts. I mean, Is there a shorter way to place a call to the person that texted you without going through contacts? I could do that with my 8830 by cliking on the name and hitting the call button.
    I hope that I'm ******** and that there is an easy way to do this... it is driving me nuts!
    11-24-08 11:44 PM
    Ok, don't laugh, but I can't figure out how to place a call to the contact who wrote the text without going through the contacts. I mean, Is there a shorter way to place a call to the person that texted you without going through contacts? I could do that with my 8830 by cliking on the name and hitting the call button.
    I hope that I'm ******** and that there is an easy way to do this... it is driving me nuts!
    Use your finger to highlight the name of the person or their phone # at the TOP of the text message they sent, make sure it IS highlighted, then just hit SEND. DONE.
    11-24-08 11:53 PM
    Ok, I think the problem with mine is that it does not highlight the name... but after clicking it and send button it works. Would be nice if the name highlighted after clicking.
    11-25-08 12:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD