can i hear music or video or do data while on a voice call? anyone who really knows can you answer this question on the storm?
    01-27-09 09:10 PM
    Unfortunately you cant. Sorry!
    01-27-09 09:11 PM
    No, you cannot.
    01-27-09 09:11 PM
    can they upgrade the os for it to be capable of it or the network has to do with that?
    01-27-09 09:14 PM
    more detailed thread titles might help.
    01-27-09 09:17 PM
    Your with Verizon....Verizon is CDMA technology....currently cannot do Voice & Data at the same time

Voice: phone, sms
    Data: email, browser

I believe music & video has a pause feature during an incoming/outgoing calls.
    01-27-09 09:39 PM
    That sucks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-27-09 11:22 PM
    How would you be able to listen to the person you are talking to and the music at the same time? How would you be able to watch the video if you have the phone up to your head? I would understand if you are using a headset for the second one but listening to the music while listening to what the person is saying from the same output would make it difficult to understand them.

01-28-09 12:27 AM
    How would you be able to listen to the person you are talking to and the music at the same time? How would you be able to watch the video if you have the phone up to your head? I would understand if you are using a headset for the second one but listening to the music while listening to what the person is saying from the same output would make it difficult to understand them.

Does ANYTHING anyone asks here surprise you ?
    01-28-09 12:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD