Okay.. So obviously a lot of us have watched the video when it comes to the blackberry storm. So my question thats been in thought for a while is..

The custom themes people would eventually make (not just the way those standard themes willc ome on the blackberry).. Will them move along with the phone when turned?

Say you turn the phone on its side... will the whole theme turn as well?
    09-15-08 03:33 PM
    Okay.. So obviously a lot of us have watched the video when it comes to the blackberry storm. So my question thats been in thought for a while is..

The custom themes people would eventually make (not just the way those standard themes willc ome on the blackberry).. Will them move along with the phone when turned?

Say you turn the phone on its side... will the whole theme turn as well?
    Not sure, but if it's like the Bold, the Theme only applies on the main page, when you go into Applications (which appeared to be the Landscape view on the Storm) it goes to a solid colored background. The icons should still follow with the Theme, but you might lose the background.
    09-15-08 03:37 PM
    Another question to add to the "WE WON'T KNOW TILL ITS ACTUALLY RELEASED" list. We're just not gonna know any kinda details like this until then. And its really hard to even speculate cause this new OS hasn't even been seen yet and its all built around touchscreen nav. Not trying to be mean or anything.
    09-15-08 04:01 PM
    Not a problem Cocruxified, lol. Its constructive criticism. I feel you though. Anxiety got the best of me you know? lls.
    09-15-08 04:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD