So im about to throw my phone against the wall since it bricks constantly and randomly reboots (only about a week old) but instead i thought id call verizon and get myself a new one.
    My question is how easy is it to get a replacement sent? from what ive gathered its pretty easy but just wondering
    Thanks
    12-28-08 01:25 PM
    Youre under warranty you should have no problem at tell them what its doing and they will replace it.
    12-28-08 01:28 PM
    It's fairly easy. From what i've heard they don't seem to be giving new Storm owners, or any storm owners for that matter, problems.
    12-28-08 01:33 PM
    aight thanks guys
    12-28-08 01:35 PM
    Report back and let us know how it went
    12-28-08 01:42 PM
    I called Verizon this morning to have my Storm replaced and they told me that since I'm still in the 30 day return time frame to take my Storm to a Verizon store and have them replace it for me.

From what I have read here, I was under the impression that they would overnight a new one to me, and then I would package up my old one and send it back to them, but she said that Verizon only does it after the 30 day period.
    12-28-08 01:46 PM
    ah really?
    thats a shame now i gotta put .75 back on
    12-28-08 01:58 PM
    ah really?
    thats a shame now i gotta put .75 back on
    I would definitely suggest doing just that.
    12-28-08 02:00 PM
    so guys called up verizon today and my replacement is on its way without any hassle....the lady i talked to seemed to be like a pro at returning storms (i wonder why)
    anyway quick question, now that im having a new one shipped to me do i still have to revert back to OS .75? or will it matter if i leave the leaked .85 on
    12-29-08 06:16 PM
    I'm sending my original back with .75.

I just wiped my .83 off and installed .75. Why take the chance at them getting mad at you for having a leaked OS on there?
    12-29-08 06:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD