Hi I recently updated to the leaked os .75. my phone is still acting up bad maybe worst than before. Since I have the leaked OS would i still be able to return the phone? if not how do I switch back over to the old .65 OS without them them knowing? Thanks in advance
    12-03-08 06:08 PM
    well before you do anything, did you do a battery pull and resend your service books after you upgraded the OS to .75?
    12-03-08 06:09 PM
    yea you can return it, they dont have the tech guys inspect the phone for every return

however, the .75 update has been great for alot of people. if you're having trouble...try and fix it before you return it...

i think alot of people are short minded when it comes to these updates. remember the old days of when a phone was released, that was IT. we've become so spoiled with updates, we expect the phones to be perfect the same day theyre released...
    12-03-08 06:11 PM
    well before you do anything, did you do a battery pull and resend your service books after you upgraded the OS to .75?

Yes i did resend the sevice book and i have done numerous battery pull (3just today)
    12-03-08 06:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD