HI, firstly sorry i know new people posts are super annoying!

I have just got a storm unlocked to tmobile in the UK. My current contract has web & walk included however i have no idea how to even get onto the internet via my storm.

I have had a search around these forums but could only find people referencing to american tmobile storms & i looked under the lost browser posts (i followed the steps to no avail) however am still completely lost.

I'd be grateful if someone can help me or point me towards a good thread for getting started on an unlocked uk storm.

thanks in advance!
    08-11-09 04:20 AM
    Hi

On T Mobile UK you also need the Blackberry email tariff as well as the Web n' walk. It is the email package that activates all the blackberry Features (Blackberry Internet Service)

Once you have this and it is activated you will receive a regiastration message, a browser and your signal strength in the top right corner will change to GPRS or 3G with the Blackberry logo.

Once this happens you can set up your email from T Mobile UK's BIS (Blackberry internet Service) website or do it from the email setings icon on the device (should be found in the set up folder)

Hope that helps

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-11-09 04:32 AM
    ah thank you, so i should call up tmobile and they'd be able to switch my plan for me?

thanks again for the speedy response
    08-11-09 04:34 AM
    You need web n walk also, this gives you 1GB of data. Just ask them to add on the blackberry email package. I think it is �5.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-11-09 04:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD