Hi Folks,

New to the BB scene i've researched since December and knew the day would come when my Voyager would "swim with the fishes!" Anywho, have had minimal issues with the phone...still getting the hang of the touch screen and my fat fingers...lol...jk

I would like to add some cool apps, like a city guiide, movie times, kinda thing? Any Suggestions?

Also I look forward to joining this community! Thanks,

Ryan
    02-04-09 06:42 AM
    I do have 1 question...I've downloaded the following apps to my Storm: Myspace, and Slacker...and neither I can find in my apps folder? Where would they be? Thanks!
    02-04-09 06:52 AM
    look in the downloads folder, they go there by default most of the time.

I also went from a Voyager to a BB. Started out with a Curve but then immediately after I fell in love with Blackberrys I got a storm.
    02-04-09 07:06 AM
    Just Saturday I actually did the same. Went from the Voyager to the storm. The Voyager was a nice phone and good if ya don’t want a lot of functionality. But The Storm... Well you know how that is, I haven’t put it down.
    02-04-09 07:11 AM
    Viigo is a good free app to have. Weatherbug. Facebook. Just search for them. And always backup your stuff before upgrading... I had to learn the hard way lol
    02-04-09 07:17 AM
    Try your Downloads folder.
    02-04-09 07:28 AM
    welcome aboard! Enjoy all this site has to offer.
    02-04-09 08:19 AM
    As for a city guide and movie times...there's an app that's just finishing up Beta testing called Poynt that looks VERY promising. Those that have used it (I'm not one of them, sad to say) say it's VERY good. The screen shots and feature list I've seen make it look pretty cool. I'm waiting for it myself.

Keep an eye out here (in the 3rd Party forum) for it. Might be what you're looking for.

The website for the app is www.mypoynt.com
    02-04-09 08:24 AM
    google maps and slacker radio (slacker.com) from ur bb browser
    02-04-09 08:38 AM
    Awesome! Thanks for your help guys...Im addicted to my storm! Im at work and i keep wanting to play! Just downloaded:
    Facebook
    Slacker - which is cool how long is it free?
    Myspace
    02-04-09 09:07 AM
    Slacker is always free but you can only skip 6 songs per hour.
    02-04-09 09:16 AM
    Slacker is always free but you can only skip 6 songs per hour.
    i checked their website and it said it s 3.99 per month after 7 days free trial..
    02-04-09 09:30 AM
    I thought the 3rd party apps thread was exremly helpful in finding new and interesting things.
    02-04-09 10:02 AM
    i checked their website and it said it s 3.99 per month after 7 days free trial..
    That's if u op to purchase the premium service. The basic service is actually free. To the OP, glad u found crackberry! It's great! I'd highly suggest slacker and nav 4 all.
    02-04-09 10:03 AM
    I recommend the Smart Clip...Always keep you phone handy !
    I think there is a Pearl in there too
    02-04-09 10:59 AM
    That's if u op to purchase the premium service. The basic service is actually free. To the OP, glad u found crackberry! It's great! I'd highly suggest slacker and nav 4 all.
    oh that s good to know .. thanks
    02-04-09 11:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD